Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Adventures of Rainbow Rambo

Hey, my name is Rainbow Rambo. I am a 6'1 soldier from Georgia. I am 18 years old and I just graduated high school. My friends call me Rambo because I am the only person in my high school that was excited to go to war. A lot of people think that I'm just a jar head but I focused on school a lot before I signed up for war. I worked at a meat packing factory down in Atlanta. I had a girlfriend named Dienna Maddic. She and I were crazy in love. She kept telling me that I would come back hurt or in a box. I told her not to worry because i loved her, and that alone would keep me alive. My best friend from high school was Mike Jones. He and I did everything together. We had a boat and would go fishing on the Mississippi river on occasion. He went to war with me and was in my platoon.

1 comment:

Rylie Ann Lynch said...

Ariel Nicholson p4. I enjoyed reading about a gay soldier in the vietnam war becasue it was a time when people kept that thing a secret. Before he went off to war he had a girlfriend and loved fighting for his country. It's great that he was excited about fighting for his country and for his life.