Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life in Vietnam Asia

 I feel strongly for the war. I love my platoon, and sometimes I start to have mixed feelings about the men.  I've developed a strong relationship with all of them here. I feel like the connection that I have with them is growing and getting stronger as the days go by. I volunteered for this war because I want to do something good for my country. It has done a lot for me and I owe my life to it. My favorite thing about Vietnam is Saigon. The $1 girls, the cheap drinks, and the good meals is what i like about this hell hole. I don't believe that Vietnam is as bad as everybody thinks it is, because I am like Rambo and I won't die. I am not scared of the VC because I just burn everybody's villages without care. I am a war machine, I was raised a war machine, and I will die a war machine.

2 comments:

vietcong NINJAS- son said...

whooaa! cool picture bro! :] hope you guys come back soon! looks like you guys are hanging in there.

Jessica De La Paz Per. 4 said...

This blog was very intresting. The backgroud story behind rainbow rambo was very fascinating. The name rainbow rambo was very appealing because i would have never thought a person would have such a name. It was fun though. I liked how posts were very descriptive and captivating.I would have liked more detail on your explanation on chosing your song. Other than that your blog was splendous.